Culinary & Cultural Reno Tour
Our Food and Walking Tours offer participants a unique culinary, historical & cultural experience in the Biggest Little City. Accompanied by a guide, each tour includes scrumptious food and drink tastings with some serious fun in Reno's most delicious, off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods. You’ll sample foods from one-of-a-kind specialty stores, artisans and famous local restaurants. Enough food is served on each tour that most guests consider it a meal.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Reno Riverwalk District
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reno Riverwalk District, Reno, NV 89501
Meet up with a foodie guide and fellow food-loving group members in the center of Reno's downtown and then take off on foot through the bustling downtown. You'll be sure to uncover hidden gems and the best tastings the city has to offer on the walking route.
Make sure you bring your appetite, as the tastings add up to a full meal. Visit winners of the Best of Reno awards. Listen to your guide's commentary on Reno's history and what has shaped the modern cuisine there today.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Reno, Reno, Nevada
Return Detail :Reno, NV, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you have food restrictions, allergies or aversions, please note them in the Special Requirements section.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.