Culinary day trip to Slovenian Istria
Treat yourself to a superb culinary experience in the region of Slovenian Istria.Tasting slovenian wines and olive oil at the sight of Koper and Piran Bay and enjoying the delights of Slovenian Istria. The Tour starts from Koper or Ljubljana.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Piranske Soline
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Before the free time the travelers can spend in the historiacal town of Piran, we do a brief Tour at the Tartini square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piranske Soline, Mestni trg 8 Close to the Old Square, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
The Piran Salt Pans are among those rare salt pans in the world where salt is produced using centuries-old processes, involving entirely natural crystallisation, working by hand and employing tools and procedures used by our ancestors.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, Zgornji Brnik 130a, 4210 Brnik, Slovenia
- LUKA KOPER TERMINAL GATE, Slovenia, Koper, Vojkovo nabrežje, LUKA KOPER邮政编码: 6000
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.