Culinary experiences! Initiate yourself to traditional culinary cultures!
The introduction of Gastronomical and themed tours of special interest in the Cypriot tourism market with the insertion of participative -educational character our tours, makes us the leaders and unique in our kind!
Tourists, locals and visitors desiring a higher level of on-site assistance and structure will appreciate the benefits of an escorted tour, or event, focusing on ‘Gastronomy.’ Participants meet or travel together in small groups, accompanied by a professional speaker or escort who co-ordinates the group’s itinerary and activities and is responsible for making sure all aspects of the event or tour is organized and meet the objectives of the theme ‘Gastronomy.’ Transport and sightseeing is pre-arranged for the convenience of the group with Translators, visiting many destinations focusing on gastronomy destinations!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- attraction fees
- Entry/Admission - Ktima Christoudia Winery
What's excluded :
- additional drinks
- Visit: Ktima Christoudia Winery, 6, Ayiou Mina Road, Larnaca 4414 Cyprus
Discover the hidden secrets of traditional culinary cultures and highlights of the region and participate to challenging cooking experiences!
Visit: Choirokoitia Neolithic Settlement, Choirokoitia Cyprus
A Basketry workshop will be welcome to see the ancient art of basket weaving and a culinary demonstration of Halloumi cheese preparation.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Asgata Olive Mill And Flour Mill Museum, Ε108, Asgata, Cyprus
Personal and virtual presentation of the traditional method of flour and olive oil production
Duration: 40 minutes
Visit: Green Village Lefkara, Timiou Stavrou 2, Pano Lefkara 7700 Cyprus
Listed among the ‘30 most beautiful towns in Europe’, Lefkara is the village where the Cypriot folk handicraft is born. It owes its welfare and prosperity to the exquisite handmade lace known after the name of the town as Lefkaritikon.
Leonardo da Vinci, the big Renaissance artist, visited Cyprus in 1481 and bought a big table cloth, which later donated to the Milan Cathedral.
The village is also famous for its silverware and architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ktima Christoudia Winery, 6, Ayiou Mina Road, Larnaca 4414 Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Limassol Marina St 3601, Limasol, Cyprus
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.