Culinary food tour: Best local food & craft beer, discover Antwerp as a local
Away from the big tourist attractions we choose the streets and alleys of the locals. We eat and drink together from the best entrepreneurs who serve with passion their homemade local products.
Find out all there is to know, the ins and outs about Antwerps food culture, art history while you enjoy the best food and a great beer. Savory, sweet, crispy, creamy … your about to taste all of it!
Choose a morning or afternoon tour during the weekday and experience this unique culinary walk through the streets of Antwerp.
Bites & Walks only serves you the best food, these are quality products, fresh and homemade and equal to a lunch.
So what to expect:
You will be guided by your local friend Nina Laviana, a passionate Antwerp beer and food lover
You will enjoy remarkable stories, legends and historical food facts of Antwerp
You will walk the streets as a local, meet new people
There will be 5 foodstops and 1 bier stop
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - 5 foodstop from the best local cafés, shops ... equal to a lunch. A local special beer or soda. Flemish regional food from the best entrepreneurs!
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 special beer
- Soda or refreshment instead of beer
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please bring a bottle of water as a drink is not included at every stop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grote Markt, Antwerp 2800 Belgium
Let's not spoil this unique experience by telling every place, bar and square where we will pass by or stop. I will pick you up at the Brabo statue right in the middle of the Grote Markt take you on a journey like a local. Need some more convincing? Check out the reviews! See you soon, warm regards Nina
Departure Point :Grote Markt, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Return Detail :Handschoenmarkt, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.