Culinary, History Salzburg Day Trip from Munich - Transport, Tastings Included
Discovering local foods is the most important part of travelling. And we bring that same philosophy to our version of the must-do Salzburg Day-Trip from Munich.
Start our journey with a tranquil two-hour train ride from Munich main station, as we speed along past Alpine landscapes and beautiful Bavarian lakes. Once we arrive at Salzburg main station, your expert guide will lead you through this quaint city to the cobblestoned streets of the Old Town.
Apart from taking in the history of the city and marvelling at breathtaking mountain top views, we will stuff you full of all the must-eat foods Salzburg has to offer from authentic Austrian schnitzel and beer, to the famous Sacher Tort and delectable Salzburger Nockerln dessert.
We will also give you plenty of time to visit the famous sites in Salzburg too, including, Fortress Hohensalzburg, Mozart's Birth House, Salzburg Cathedral, the local shopping streets, and much more, before your guide takes you back to Munich Hauptbahnhof.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Authentic Austrian Schnitzel
- Snacks - Salzburger Nockerln and Sacher Tort
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sample Local Austrian Beer
- Return train ticket from Munich to Salzburg and back
- Small-group Salzburg day tour from Munich
- Guided tour of Salzburg, incl Mozart's Birth House, Fortress Hohensalzburg, Cathedral, Sacher Hotel
- Additional time to explore Salzburg at your own pace
What's excluded :
- Admission to Mozart's Birth House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Discover the history and taste the culinary scene of Salzburg
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Starbucks, Bahnhofstr. 1 Shop-Nr.0.U1, 016, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.