Culinary Tour At Machane Yehuda Market
All aspects of local life come together in this busy market, a fascinating spectacle for the first visitor. The market is used by the city’s residents and visitors who come from afar and is loaded with fresh fruits, olives, nuts, vegetables and almost everything else that is grown or harvested from Israeli soil. It is also a good place to buy spices, tea, cheese, dried fruits, tahini, bread and baked goods. At night, the market reinvents itself and becomes a bustling area with special restaurants and innovative bars that attract visitors from all over the country and the world.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mahane Yehuda, Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem’s open-air market, Mahane Yehuda, has in recent years grown to be a mainstream tourist destination among Israelis and international visitors.
Known to Jerusalemites as simply the shuk (market) or “Machne”, Mahane Yehuda is Israel’s most colorful cultured market.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Mahane Yehuda, Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/3/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.