Culinary World - The Peruvian Experience
Live a unique and cultural culinary experience, visiting the Gastronomic Center "The Peruvian Experience". Travel through the history of Peruvian gastronomy, and delight yourself by tasting various flavors of Peru. Marvel at this entertaining tour, and live an amazing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Andean grain area with cookie tasting
- Access to the Dark Rid and Vineyard
- Make your own Pisco Sour in a bar set in the 20s.
- Cooking classes: preparation of ceviche or cause.
- Access to the “The Taste of Peru” market
- Peruvian dance show
What's excluded :
- Transfer with driver only from / to the hotel
- The tour begins with a short briefing of Peruvian cuisine beginnings, and the foods used by the Inca civilizations to feed themselves. Then, you will go through the “Dark Ride”, a gastronomic circuit of Peruvian history with incredible special effects.
You will visit Pisco vineyards, and then, you will prepare your own Pisco Sour, in a bar set in the 20s, with a professional barman in charge. You will experience the Peruvian cuisine to the fullest, preparing Ceviche or Causa Limenha. Enjoy a staging during the tour.
Then, you will visit a typical market in the “The Taste of Peru” area, where you will taste different dishes such as Lomo Saltado, Papa a la Huancaina, Ocopa, Tiradito, Aji de Gallina, Mazamorra Morada and Suspiro a la Limenha. You will enjoy a small show of Peruvian music.
Finally, you can visit a beautiful souvenir shop to complete your visit.
• Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Departure Point :Miraflores, Peru
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
Friday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 07:30 PM Friday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- There is WiFi in all areas
- The Pisco experience is for the whole family: adults prepare Pisco Sour, and kids natural fruit juices.
- Visitors must present 15 minutes in advance of the time of their reservation. In case of not arriving at the time, the entrance to the center is not guaranteed.
- Maximum groups of 15 people every 20 minutes.
- Food, beverages and alcoholic beverages to the premises are not allowed
- Scooters, skates, skate boards, drones, tripods and travel bags the size of a carry on or more, are not allow
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring comfortable shoes, camera, spending cash for personal expenses
- Hours of operation: Friday to Saturday from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm (last shift)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.