Culinay Tour in Lima - Half Day Private Service
Private cuisine and culinary tour
Minimum: 02 people
Discover Lima through its delicious gastronomy, visiting a local
market and 2 traditional restaurants in the districts of
Miraflores and Barranco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Private Cooking demostration
What's excluded :
- Non mentioned items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Our adventure begins in San Isidro Market, where you will
get to know and tasting exotic fruits such as lúcuma,
granadilla, aguaymanto, pitahaya and others. Then, we go
to "La Mar Cevichería”, of the famous chef Gastón Acurio,
where you will taste delicious dishes based on fish and
seafood, like dish flag of Peru, “ceviche”.
We will close this beautiful journey in the bohemian district of
Barranco, where in the tavern "Isolina" you will enjoy the
most representative dishes of the Creole cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will reconfirm by email
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.