Cultural and gastronomic tour of Lecce
Private guided tour in the company of a local guide who will lead you to the discovery of the beautiful and refined Lecce, alternating the visit with tasty stops to taste the local products
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- private tour guide
- tastings of typical products
What's excluded :
- Ticket Duomo and Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Meet the local tour guide in the main square of Lecce and start this exciting private tour to discover the ruins of an ancient Roman theater and then set off to visit the historic center.
Lecce is an elegant and refined city, famous for Baroque art, which here acquires a local connotation, in fact it is called Barocco Leccese, because the facades of private buildings, churches and balconies are decorated with local stone. The pleasant walk will be interspersed with stops for the tasting of local culinary specialties: the "rustico leccese", the "puccia", the pasticciotto dolce and the caffè leccese.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Caffè Alvino, Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 30, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.