Cultural City Tour from Jorge Chavez International Airport, Lima - Peru.
The Cultural City Tour in the Historic Center of Lima, you will visit the most important monuments of the Plaza Mayor being listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, balconies from the time of the Republic, emblematic churches, Museum of the Catacombs and at the end of the tour we will have a show of Pisco Sour, the traditional drink of Peru.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
- Preparation and tasting of Pisco Sour
- Pick up from Jorge Chavez International Airport
- Entrance to the Catacombs Museum
- Return to the airport or hotel required by the passenger
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
We will arrive at the Plaza de Armas of Lima where we will visit the most emblematic places of the city.
Pass By: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
The church of the Franciscan order will be visited, one of the oldest in Lima.
Pass By: Casa de la Literatura Peruana, Jr. Ancash 207 Centro Histórico de Lima, Lima Peru
Historical center of lima
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is made from Jorge Chavez International Airport (Callao - Lima), provide arrival time, flight number and airline addressed, to coordinate the City Tour to the Historic Center of Lima.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.