Cultural-culinary city tour, Amsterdam with heart, soul and the palate!
Lovingly guided 3.5-hour tour through the historic city center of Amsterdam, enriched with extensive information, typical Dutch, small culinary delights and anecdotes about the history and life in Amsterdam, once and now!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Coffee, 6 different small treats
- Entry/Admission - Dam Square
- Entry/Admission - Torensluis
- Entry/Admission - The Jordaan
What's excluded :
- Tipping, expenses for additive snacks and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
We would like to show you all the important buildings around the Dam and give you an insight into the history of Amsterdam with lots of information and anecdotes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torensluis, 1012 HG Amsterdam The Netherlands
Coffee, cheese, lots of information on historical personalities, architecture, chocolates and cheerful anecdotes about life in Amsterdam, once and now.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Houseboats, canals and Appeltaart with Slagroom, the pure life in one of the most beautiful parts of Amsterdam ....
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nieuwe Kerk, Dam Old Centre: New Side, 1012 NP Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: National Monument, Dam, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Canals & canal houses
Departure Point :Beursplein, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know in advance if you eg. are restricted by walking difficulties, so that we can adjust to it. It is recommended to book a private tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.