Cultural day tour around Kirtipur with authentic local lunch
This is a hiking tour through the historical city with live culture around. The tour starts from a beautiful Manjushree park and hike to Adinath temple which is located in a hillock. You you have a beautiful downtown view and river way from a hill. Kirtipur city is less polluted and less traffic. Authentic Nepali Lunch will be provided in a local family restaurant. After lunch, visit to the inner alleys of the city and Bag Bhairab temple and Uma Maheshwor temple. Amazing downtown can be seen from the yard of both temple. Visit Kirti Vihar and its around. You may talk to very young monk and sit down while heaving puja. Before drive back to your hotel, visit Thai temple and drop to your hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- City tour guide to escort you and explain about the site
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bagh Bhairab Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kagyu Institute of Buddhist Studies
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagh Bhairab Temple, Kirtipur Nepal
The 3 stories giant temple was built in 16th century was built in 16th century. The yard of the temple offer a nice over looking view to downtown of Kathmandu.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kagyu Institute of Buddhist Studies, Kirtipur Nepal
This is one of the great Gumpa in the Kathmandu valley where monks can learn about Buddhism and others can come to take meditation courses and visitors to see the Buddhist culture life style.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up hotels around Patan Durbar Square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.