Cultural Monastir Walking tour
Monastir is known as the old Roman Ruspina. Monastir souk is offering a big choice of handmade leather, ceramics, and silver! Is it true, that a wedding is the most important event in the daily life of Tunisians? In Monastir, you can visit a small Costume Museum with exhibits of wedding costumes from all over Tunisia. Why the National Movement Museum is so important for locals? When does arabesque become the most important art style in the Islamic world? Habib Bourguiba mosque and Habib Bourguiba mausoleum are representing Islamic art with amazingly decorated domes and walls. In the Ribat you can visit The Islamic Museum which now occupies the former prayer hall on the upper floor. With a charismatic local guide, discover secrets of the Medina of Monastir, walk into the Marina- the harbor where pleasure yachts bob jauntily on the Mediterranean. Enjoy the harbor area with its modern beachfront where most of Monastir's luxury hotels, restaurants, coffee shops lie.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ribat of Monastir, Monastir Tunisia
*Discover secrets of Monastir souk which is offering a big choice of handmade leather, ceramics, and silver
*Get to know Tunisian life in the Costume Museum with exhibits of wedding costumes from all over Tunisia
Departure Point :Monastir, Tunisia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.