Cultural Tour of Lilongwe (Malawi)
Experience the world’s first accredited PAW and Authentic malawi culture sold at the Tindoz d’Afrique and the food market.
Gaze at the sympathy of the Malawians! This tour gives you the chance to discover the cradle of Malawi’s culture. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere of its mountains within a city.
What do you know about Malawians, their food and culture? What is the story of the Old town and the new city center? What magical things can you get at the Old Town Mall? Have you heard about Lilongwe Wildlife Centre, the world’s first accredited PAW?
A professional local guide will tell you intriguing tales about the Kumbali Cultural Village. You will visit the old-fashioned Kamuzu Mausoleum, Parliament Building, Tobacco Auction Floors, Tindoz d’Afrique, and the food market. Get ready to fill your heart with the joy and experience of Lilongwe city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour guide, Transport
- Entry/Admission - Kumbali Cultural Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumbali Cultural Village, 44 Capital Hill Dairy Farm, Plot 9 & 11, Area, Lilongwe 30420 Malawi
Old Town, Old Town Mall, Lilongwe Wildlife Centre, kumbali Cultural village, Kamuzu Mausoleum, Parliament Building, Tobacco Auction Floors, Tindoz d’Afrique, and the food market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Old Town Mall, Lilongwe, Malawi
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.