Cultural Tour with Rum Cake
Immerse yourself in the island life of the Locals with this sightseeing tour from the city of Cockburn Town. With a local guide, you'll visit a range of sites that reflect the culture and history of the dreamy Caribbean archipelago.
sample an authentic rum punch at John’s Ocean view bar and grill, and learn about the islands' history as you gaze at the beautiful beaches of the Island.
The tour also includes a slice of rum cake. Watch and play with or challenge the locals to a game of dominoes which is one of our Island culture.
Then on up to the lighthouse where you’ll Stop for photos of the jackasses and pet and take selfies., and learn the history of the jackasses as well
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Slice of rum cake
- Local Guide
- Pick up and drop off at starting location
- Entry/Admission - Cockburn Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos
Your unforgettable immersion into Grand Turk culture will commence when you meet your pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional tour guide opposite the cruise terminal in morning or afternoon.
Your anticipation and excitement will build as you start on a journey that will certainly be fun and fulfilling. Each one of your senses will be tantalized as you experience the rich, Island culture.
Enjoy free samples of the Grand Turk' very own version of authentic rum punch, made freshly just for you at the John’s Ocean view bar and grill and take a 10-minute guided tour through downtown, play and challenge the locals to a game of dominoes while enjoying our beautiful beach.
At the next stop you will enjoy a thrilling panoramic view of the island from the lighthouse point where the Lighthouse was erected to protect the ships from Piracy. You can use this area and shop at gift shop, and enjoy the snack bar while enjoying the sights and sounds of the Ocean.
The Salt mining pans at the Salt Museum , will intrigue you as you learn more about the hard working of slaves and the writing of slave Mary Prince who was on this Island on three occasions
Next, you are in for a sweet treat...literally! Get ready to taste the best rum cake you have ever had! The sweet aroma of the Original Bambara Rum Cake will greet you and the taste will be something to write home about once tasted with our very own Bambara Coconut rum
Finally, Your tour guide will take you back to the cruise terminal while giving you even more fun facts about the beautiful islands. It will be sad to say goodbye at the end of the tour, as this tour promises to be one that you would not forget, but hopefully you will be back again soon!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cockburn Town TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at Carnival Cruise Port BOOTH #3, and we pick up from all hotels by pre arrangements.Airports
- Grand Turk Island Airport, Grand Turk
- Grand Turk Cruise Port
- Carnival Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available upon request at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.