Cultural Walk of Amritsar
Experience authentic Amritsar on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/Guide who can speak English and Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pickup and Drop (if needed can be available at additional charges)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
1. The Partition Museum; a central repository of stories, materials to Indo-Pak post-partition riots
2. Walk on the lanes on Amritsar showcashing it Golden grandeur with a heritage tinge, a mini replica of Indian Parliament and a giant-sized statue of architect of the Indian Constitution BR Ambedkar.
3. A towering statue of Maharaja Ranjit Singh at Chowk Phowara
4. Jallianwala Bagh; a memorial of national importance to commemorate the Amritsar massacre
5. Gurdwara Baba Atal; one of Amritsar’s finest architectural marvels and nine storey octagonal tower is the tallest building in Amritsar.
6. Visit Sikh Reference Library, Central Sikh Museum and Akal Takht- one of five takhts (seats of power) of the Sikhs.
7. The Golden Temple, the holiest of the Sikh shrines"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Partition Museum, Hall Rd, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
Return Detail :Golden Temple Road, Golden Temple Rd, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143006, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.