Cultural Walk of Mussoorie (2 Hours Guided Walk)
Experience authentic Mussorrie on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi 2. Souvenir
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting facts
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop (if needed can be available at additional charges)
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Church, Landour, Mussoorie India
1. Visit the St. Paul's Church, an anglican Church conectarte by East India company.
2. Visit the Kellogg Memorial Church, a replica of Church in Wales.
3. Walk through the Sister Bazaar, residential colony with old cottages, a divine area, lined up with pines, oaks and deodars.
4. Visit the famous Prakash store, known for its delicious stock of cheese, jams, peanut butter and candy.
5. Complete your amazing walk at Chaar Dukaan area"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Paul's Church (CNI), Luxmanpuri, Rajmandi, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Chardukan Mussoorie, Himgiri Restaurant, Rajmandi, Landour, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.