Cultural Walking Tour in Belgrade
Southeast Europe is not just famous for its culture, traditions and nature, but also with people and their hospitality. Not an exception is Belgrade, capital of Serbia, city on the banks of the Danube and Sava rivers. How old is Belgrade? Was it one of the Ottomans cities? How one of the biggest orthodox churches in the world does welcomes its worshipers? How many roman emperors were born in Serbia? Being on the crossroads of Balkan routes, Serbian culture has preserved identity of Serbians. With local charismatic guide, you will discover archaeological sites of Belgrade, Victor monument, the remains of the Belgrade fortress, the Stambol gate, the Old Palace, will hear stories about its culture and traditions.
per adult from
1 day 21 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
*Discover Balkan routes, Serbian culture, visit Belgrade fortress, the Stambol gate, the Old Palace.
*Feel Serbian way of living in Skadarlija called bohemian Montmartre of Serbia
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Belgrade Fortress, Belgrade, Serbia
Return Detail :Sebilj česma, Skadarlija, Belgrade, Serbia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.