Cultural Walking Tour of Kingston
To get to know the real Jamaica, you need to walk its lively streets. On this 5-hour walking tour of Kingston, you will explore the city on foot and by public transportation, in order experience the capital like the locals do. Accompanied by a guide, you will visit parks, galleries, and restaurants, to get an up close look at Kingston's culture, art, history, and cuisine. Bottled water and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Small-group walking tour
- Local, professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica National Gallery
- Entry/Admission - 41 Fleet Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamaica National Gallery, 12 Ocean Blvd., Kingston Jamaica
This is an excellent location to learn about the social themes that occupy the interest of Jamaican artists. Our tour guide will lead you through the collection and exhibitions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emancipation Park, Knutsford Blvd. Oxford Road, Kingston Jamaica
This beautiful green oasis in the centre of the city is well known for its provoking art, chirping birds, and colourful flowers.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: 41 Fleet Street, Kingston Jamaica
This amazing street at project located downtown Kingston is a fantastic way to learn more about life in the city. At this stop you will be led by a community group who will share information n their Rasta faith, the art in the community, and the history of the neighbourhood.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Emancipation Park, Oxford Road and, Knutsford Blvd, Kingston, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.