Culture & Food of Delhi
Get set to experience Delhi’s finest food-walk dotted with rich culture and gastronomic delights of 16th century old Mughal city, Shahjahanabad (Old Delhi).
As the markets come alive, we will enjoy finest culinary delights from the streets of Old Delhi and hidden food places a traveler can’t find on their own. The food trail will include snacking at 78 years old Snacks shop, sampling mouth-watering traditional Indian sweet (Jalebi), savouring crunchiest chicken & juiciest kebabs and many local delicacies.
We will dive into culture by visiting preserved Jain Havelis from 18th century and ponder over the art, architecture and beauty of this chaotic and colourful place & local vibe over a nice cup of Tea.
We will then walk towards Jama Masjid (Delhi’s largest mosque) and break for the sit down meal at Karim’s (over 100 years old) savouring Mughlai curries and breads while observing the ever busy Old Delhi streets and awe inspiring beauty of the walled city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Observe the chaos (and peace) in the busting & super colorful heart of Delhi
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
View Jama mosque and hear the fascinating stories of Old Delhi
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Lal Qila, Angoori Bagh Rd, Netaji Subash Place, Lajpat Rai Market, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.