Culture and Traditions Private Hike through the Black Forest
In this 2.5-hour experience, you will enjoy the best of both the bewitchingly beautiful town of Triberg and the amazing nature surrounding it as we hike up to the highest accessible waterfall in Germany, learn the legend behind Maria in der Tanne church, or marvel at the world’s biggest cuckoo clock! Active walking interspersed with resting breaks to taste local delicacies such as the legendary Black Forest cherry cake or the Triberg spruce ham, will round off this experience to make it an ultimate delight to discover the manifold culture and traditions of the Black Forest!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Black Forest Museum (Schwarzwaldmuseum), Wallfahrtstr. 4, 78098 Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Let us begin our tour by this important history museum!
Pass By: Triberger Waterfall, An der Gutach 1 District :Schwarzwald-Baar-Kreis, 78098 Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Hike the 2.1 km trail through the magical forest to the top of the highest accessible waterfall in Germany!
Pass By: Ehrenmal, Faulbergweg 18, 78098 Triberg im Schwarzwald, Germany
Take a different trail to this hidden gem!
Pass By: Wallfahrtskirche Maria in der Tanne, Cl.-Maria-Hofbauer-Strasse 17, 78098 Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Learn the legend behind this fascinating church!
Pass By: Eble Uhren-Park, Schonachbach 27, 78098 Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
See the world’s biggest cuckoo clock among the mind-boggling range of cuckoo clocks here!
Pass By: House of 1000 Clocks, Hauptstrasse 79-81, 78098 Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Shop or window shop for the best authentic locally made cuckoo clocks in an incredible variety of styles and sizes!
Departure Point :Schwarzwaldmuseum, Wallfahrtstraße 4, 78098 Triberg im Schwarzwald, Germany
Return Detail :House of 1000 Clocks, Am Bach 17, 78098 Triberg im Schwarzwald, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.