Cultutal Tour in Recife with Ricardo Brennand Institute
We’ll begin by touring along Boa Viagem Beach that has an approximate extension of 7 km, bordering and embellishing the City, we’ll continue passing by the José Estelita’s Pier, formed by Bahía de Pina and the ancient Fuerte das Cinco Pontas.
We’ll also pass through the Santo Antônio Island, and then, Praça da República, and thus admire the Campos das Princesas Palace, the government's administrative center. We’ll go on with Santa Isabel Theater from 19th century and then, we’ll walk along the Justice Palace to see the amazing Igreja de Santo Antônio Chapel, a monument of Baroque expression from 17th century, with beautiful paintings on its ceiling.
We’ll also pass by the Culture House where you can appreciate the Northeast crafts and homes that are located by the Capibaribe River. Finally, we’ll visit the extraordinary Ricardo Brennand Institute, Museum and Castle which has a vast art exhibition of white weapons, combat armor, and sculptures from the 16th to 19th centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Pick-up/drop-off in hotels
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Matriz Igreja Santo Antônio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro de Santa Isabel, Praca da Republica Bairro Santo Antônio, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Santa Isabel Theater
Pass By: Conjunto Arquitetonico da Praca da Republica, Praca da República, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Praça da República
Stop At: Instituto Ricardo Brennand, R. Mário Campelo, 700 - Várzea, Recife - PE, 50741-430, Brazil
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Matriz Igreja Santo Antônio, Santo Antônio, Recife - PE, 50010-360, Brazil
Igreja de Santo Antônio
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.