Curated art dealer tour of Tate Modern
Now with my own art gallery collection, I have loved art since the age of 16 and since university, over 20 years, have been sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm though tours.
I have a degree in Art History, a Masters in Museology and for the last eleven years have run The Noble Sage Art Collection in London specializing in South Asian contemporary art.
I pride myself on creating accessible, informative, fun tours that everyone can enjoy regardless of your knowledge. Basically, art courses in my veins and communicating it to people is my passion. You'll see for yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary beverage included in the break!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
Expect to see some fabulous works of art that summon up the essence of London's thriving international art scene and to learn lots about each piece to take home with you.
Benefiting from my twenty years experience in the arts (particularly interactive museum art education), you will enjoy an engaging and unique take on some of the greatest works of art on show in London.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Carluccio's - Neo Bankside, 52 Holland St, London SE1 9FU, UK
Return Detail :Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.