Curse of the Mummy Escape Room
Our Escape rooms are rated one of the ten best escape room experiences in the World! We are by far the single best escape room facility in St Louis. What sets us apart is Hollywood level set design, animations, interactive puzzles and engaging story-lines. Our rooms are perfect for team building, corporate parties, and groups of friends looking to put your skills to the test. It is also the only escape room in the area with a massive party room complete with board games, TVs to watch the games, pinball, vintage arcades and more. We are constantly updating puzzles or building completely new rooms.
From family fun themes to adventure to something scary! Each room gives guests up to 60 minutes to solve puzzles, find clues and escape! We are located downtown in the heart of Soulard – home of over 50 bars and restaurants.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
You are part of an archaeological excavation of a CURSED Egyptian tomb. Some archaeologists have already disappeared! Traps have sealed your fate, doors have closed and you are doomed – unless you can solve the ancient codes, riddles and puzzles. Can you and your friends escape from an ancient Mummy’s tomb cursed by the stings of a thousand scorpions? Solve puzzles, riddles, and electronic clues to solve the mysteries of the Sphinx. This multi-room attraction features three different rooms and is one of the largest escape rooms in the world. Along your adventure you must find hidden clues deep under the sand, unlock secret doors, and find hidden rooms to survive the Mummy’s curse. The Mummy themed escape room is the most elaborate escape room in America. This room is NOT scary and features no gore and is suitable for all ages. This escape is schedule to be retired in 2021 so time is running out to experience this CLASSIC attraction!
Departure Point :1517 S 8th St, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.