Cusco by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Sedan
Enjoy Cusco by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Toyota Corolla or similar, including pick up and drop off in Cusco City Center.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Cusco with ease with this private 4-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Cusco City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
Take only the best of Cusco: Do not worry about losing yourself (only if you want), you do not need a map, just ask your chauffeur where you want to go and relax enjoying the scenery!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 3 or 6 hs Disposal
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Sedan Toyota Corola or similar.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Sedan Toyota Corolla or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Cusco with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Cusco, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Cusco such as Plaza de Armas or San Pedro Market. You and the group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Plaza de Armas: the cultural center of the city. Lining the plaza are restaurants, bars, and coffee shops – many with a great view of the city – perfect for spending an afternoon people-watching and acclimating to Cusco’s elevation.
• San Pedro Market: is truly a spectacle to behold, filled with fruit, vegetable, and meat stands, as well as 30 freshly-squeezed juice stalls. The lack of refrigeration means that products are displayed open-air and that the freshest items are sold in the morning, meaning that those intending to buy anything should arrive early. For lunch, the market hosts a number of empanada and tamale vendors, as well as food stalls that serve menú – a two-course meal –
• Paddy’s Irish Pub: Stop in for a drink at Paddy’s: the highest Irish-owned pub in the world. Ex-pats and backpackers fill Paddy’s to enjoy imported European beer (including Guinness!) and watch rugby, football, or American football. Homesick travelers will appreciate the pub’s burgers and sandwiches, as well as their Irish favorites including shepherd’s pie.
• Planetarium Museum: For the Inca, astronomy played a huge role in day-to-day life, influencing the planting and harvesting of crops, religious ceremonies, and architecture. The Inca calendar was detailed and accurate, evident from the position of buildings to coincide with solstices. The wonders of such phenomena are explored at the Cusco Planetarium, where visitors learn about Inca astronomy and conduct star-gazing of their own.
• Korikancha (Sun Temple): Korikancha is the embodiment of the intertwining Spanish and Incan influences in Cusco. Once lined with lavish gold sheets, this Inca Temple of the Sun was ransacked and destroyed by the Spanish before they built the Church of Santo Domingo on top of the ruins. Today, the contrast between the church and temple foundation is striking, making for one of the more interesting sites in Cusco.
Departure Point :
Your local driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's Lobby or at the door of the accommodation. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherCusco, Peru - Your hotel or accommodation in Cusco City Center
Return Detail :Cusco, Peru - Your hotel or accommodation in Cusco City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.