Cusco City Tour
The first day upon arrival it is advisable to take a city tour, our agency organizes this tour every afternoon. They are picked up from your hotel between 1:00 p.m. and 13: 20hrs. You will have a guided tour through the city center of Cusco, visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha-Santo Domingo, and then go out to the surroundings to visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay , returning to the city between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tourist transport.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
- Income to the different attractions to visit.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
What's excluded :
- Services not described in our program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
Then we visit the temple of Qoricancha, the maximum expression of Inca architecture and engineering. The temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, is also currently the Convent of Santo Domingo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
We begin the excursion visiting the Cathedral of Cusco, the church of the Sagrada Familia, and the church of Triunfo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman is strategically built on a hill from where you can see all of Cusco. It is famous for its huge carved stones, some of which are 9 meters or 30 feet high and weigh more than 350 tons.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jr Qenqo, Cusco 08003, Peru
Located four kilometers northeast of the city of Cusco, it has the archaeological groups of Q'enqo Grande and Q´enqo Chico.
Etymologically, it means labyrinth or zigzag, it fulfilled a purely religious function, being in the outer part an amphitheater in semicircular form with trapezoidal niches and a monolith that simulates being a cougar which measures approximately six meters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
Puka pukara means "red fortress", because the calcareous stones with which it is built have acquired the reddish color of the land, very abundant in iron. It is claimed that he had the function of protecting Tambomach'ay, an important palace in the Inkario. But that in turn, due to its architectural disposition and the existence of fountains, aqueducts and multiple enclosures, was a "tambo" that is, a collective shelter that offered an inn and food to travelers, as well as the entourage that should accompany to the Inka on his retreat in Tambomach'ay.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
Tambomachay, is located about 8 kms. To the north of Cusco and very close to the ruins of Puka Pukara, it is an archaeological site that was destined to the cult of water and so that the head of the Inca Empire could rest. This place is also called Baños del Inca. It consists of a series of aqueducts, canals and several waterfalls that run through the rocks. The surprising thing about this is that from a main waterfall, the Incas created 2 secondary waterfalls, which are exactly the same. That is, if one places two empty bottles, one in each waterfall, the 2 are filled at the same time.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the airport with a sign indicating your name, then our transport staff will take you to your Hotel.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.