Cusco City Tour Half Day
Cusco is the center of the Inca history and home to some of the most important ruins. Exploring them with a member of the "Machu Picchu USA" team will help make this period of history come alive. Visit the beautiful cathedral in the main square, Temple of the Sun and then head by car to the city limits to visit the 4 main Inca ruins including Sacsayhuaman. From here you will also see some of the most beautiful views of Cusco, so don't forget your camera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup - Drop off from your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Tourist transportation
- ongoing assistance
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Cathedral 25 soles
- Partial ticket for the ruins 70 soles
- Qoricancha (temple of the sun) 15 soles
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
At 1:20 p.m., we will meet you at your hotel lobby to begin your tour. From here, you will head to Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, where you will visit the famous cathedral. Following, you will continue on foot through an ancient Inca-built street from the Plaza de Armas to the Q’oricancha, the Temple of the Sun. At the Q’oricancha you will be able to compare and contrast the building methods of the Incan culture and Catholicism. This was the key spiritual center of the Incas, which leads to all four quarters of the Inca Empire. There is also a bronze, high altar to be seen.
From Q’oricancha, your group will walk down Avenida El Sol, where you will take your bus 25 minutes outside of the city. You will be taken to the majestic Inca site, Sacsayhuaman, with its enigmatic, 200 ton monoliths, you will be able to hear from your guide and then, explore on your own.
From Sacsayhuaman, you will take a five minute bus ride to the Q’enqo Inca site to see its fascinating Incan altars. Following, you will take another five minute drive to Puca Pucara, a small, circular Inca site. The final stop on our tour is Tambomachay, a water temple with impressive water fountains, thought to be used by the Inca for bathing. We’ll then drive back down to Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Half day tour give you chace to visit the Cathedral of Cusco which is considered the Main church of the Colonial time, our guide will explain each details of this monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
Santo Domingo is above of the main temple of the Inca civilization which is was the Koricancha temple, now administrated by Spanish, if you want to see close about Inca culture prepare your camera and do it.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Plaza de Armas of Cusco is one of the beauty down town, you can choose some restaurant with the balcony and enjoy the view.
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
Puka Pukara is a site of military ruins situated near Cusco city, This fort is made of large walls, terraces, and staircases and was part of defense of Cusco in particular and the Inca Empire in general.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please book your stay near Plaza de Armas Cusco, for an easy picking up. Ports
Departure Time :1:20 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring confortable shoes, sun-scream, a hat, snacks, camera.
- Dec-March, waterproof jacket, personal medication.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company is taking biosecurity protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Take with you a quick test discard of covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.