Cusco: Full Day Trekking in Palccoyo Mountain with lunch
Discover the beautiful landscape of the Rainbow Mountain in this full-day experience. Hike along the South Valley and live this once in a lifetime experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fist Aid Kit
- Oxygen Tank
- Entrance Fee
- Full Day Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain, 08230, Peru
Get ready for a tour at dawn towards the South Valley. After a few hours you will reach Combapata and take the truck trail to the Palccoyo town. As you ascend, you will enjoy beautiful landscapes and see flocks of Andean camelids such as llamas and alpacas. As you travel through the Apu Ausangate Mountain, you will witness its majesty and be amazed by its imposing landscape and mystique. During this portion of the tour you may have the chance to see wildlife such as Chinchillas, Vicuñas and if you are lucky, you may be able to see the Andean Cat, an animal facing extinction, with less than a hundred specimens.
Once you arrive in Palccoyo, you will prepare yourself for the trek. After approximately 1-hour, you will reach the main attraction of this experience, Palccoyo Mountain, where you will have enough time to explore the area and take photos of this colorful mountain. Continuing the route, you will get to the stone forest near a lookout and have the chance to appreciate the splendor of the snow of the Ausangate Mountain. Here you will have time to take pictures and rest a little and prepare yourself for your return to the starting point, Combapata, before finally getting back to Cuzco.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum of 2 persons per bookSolo travellers need a supplement confirmation
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.