Cusco: Machu Picchu Tour with Expedition Train
Get on board the train and enjoy the journey to Aguas Calientes with the most beautiful landscapes. Explore one of the Modern Seven Wonders Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expedition Train Ticket
- Tour Guide
- Machu Picchu Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Tips for guides or drivers, if not specified in the description
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Explore one of the most important and beautiful tourist destinations in the world: Machu Picchu! You will be transfered to the Ollantaytambo train station and start the journey to the town of Aguas Calientes, also known as Machu Picchu Pueblo, getting on board the Expedition Train. On the way, you will marvel at the natural beauty of the surroundings, which makes the train the best way to start your visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
When you arrive, you will start the ascent to the ruins, which will without a doubt be one of your most unforgettable experiences. Once up in Machu Picchu, you will see one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World and have enough time to take some impressive photos. Then, at the indicated time, it is the back down to Aguas Calientes for enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. Finally, you will board the train for the return journey to the Ollantaytambo train station and transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.