Cusco: Mystical Temple of the Moon - Amarumarkawasi
On this tour we will visit solar tabernacles and ancient temples that our Inca ancestors used for a connection with the cosmos and nature.
We are sure that it will be an experience that will be engraved in your mind and in your heart.
- Hike, trekking (included)
- Mysticism, shamanism (included)
per adult from
What's included :
- One way transportation.
- Official Guide specialist in Mystic Tourism.
- All the accessories for the Andean ceremony.
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Luna
What's excluded :
- Return transport.
- Meals, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
Our Official Tourist Guide specialized in Mystical Tourism picks you up from your hotel, then take a ride towards Laqo, where you will find mysterious round carved stones ("Muyuc Rumi", in the Inca language) that are almost aligned with the peak of the Mountain called Apu Machupicol.
This part of the tour is accompanied by ancestral musical instruments such as Qena and Phututu.
Then the tour guide will make the spiritual manifestation according to the desire and request of the guest. After all the mystical experience, you will be invited to position yourself in the middle of the circular stones to receive and feel the natural forces that govern the universe.
Then we continue with the explanation of the seven colors of the rainbow and what it will represent in their lives.
Next, we visited an ancient reservoir of construction water from the Inca period, possibly for ritual use or for the collection of water for human consumption.
Then we will ascend to the top of the Huaca Inca called "Temple of the Moon" or "Amarumarkawasi", where you can see a window carved in the same rock where a shadow phenomenon occurs. We will also observe ancient stone carvings representing hawks, pumas and snakes.
Then we go to an ancient Inca royal road ("Q'apaq Ñan", in Quechua language), which had as its point of arrival the distant kingdom of Quito, current country of Ecuador.
On the way we will see a huaca known as "Kusilluchayoq", where animals from the Amazon are carved.
Inside the huaca is a seat carved in stone ("Tianaq", in Quechua language), which by its design locates and positions the body and arms and thus reach a state of relaxation, quiet and peace.
Finally we will go to our starting point to take our mobility that will take us to the city of Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Official Guide, specialist in Mystical Tourism, picks you up from your hotel and then take a mobility to the Temple of the Moon Amarumarkawasi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- To carry out this tour, a previous talk is required one day before the tour to explain the requirements and thus enjoy the experience better.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.