Cusco Night Vibrant Tour
Enjoy the experience to visit Cusco at night. This vibrant city has many hidden places to discover, and the day is very short. We will make a unique tour of the city at night. We will head toward the San Cristobal Mirador to enjoy a panoramic view of the city illuminated, orif you like to have a incredible view, we can go up to the white christ behind Sacsayhuaman. We will go down to the Church and Convent of San Francisco where you will appreciate the larger oil paintings of South America, the choir of the church and the sepulchral cameras. Our adventure will follow the inca steps nearby. Ending at Museo del Pisco, where you taste and toust the pisco sour. Your table will be reserved.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off.Note: Some hotels are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco, Plaza San Francisco S/N Al Costado Del Colegio Nacional de Ciencias, Cusco Peru
We will make a unique tour of the city at night. We will start with a visit to the Church and Convent of San Francisco where we will appreciate the larger oil paintings of South America, the choir of the church and the sepulchral cameras. Then we will head toward the Saint Christopher viewpoint to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We will finish our tour with making class of our representative drink, Pisco Sour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes. Bring camera.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.