Cusco Rafting and Zipline Adventure
Leave Cusco behind and head over to the Vilcanota River to embark on an exciting rafting adventure. Get ready for an adrenaline filled day, as you splash through the Peruvian rapids and finish off with a thrilling zip-line ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rafting equipment, Wetsuit, Life-jacket & Helmet
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guaranteed security team
- Zip-line experience
- Accommodation pick-up
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Lunch
- Rafting Shoes
- Hotel drop-off
- Today you will be picked-up at your accommodation in Cuzco between 8:30 - 9:00am (The van will pick up passengers from several different hotels in Cuzco, so your pick-up time may vary. Please be ready and waiting in the lobby).
Then take a half-hour drive to reach Oropesa, a tiny Andean town famous for its homemade bread. Here we will make a stop to pick-up some fresh bread for lunch before driving to the rafting starting point, where the adventure begins. You will get geared up and receive a safety briefing from your professional rafting guide.
Head out into the water on the Vilcanota River, one of Peru's most important rivers for whitewater rafting. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes you will enjoy this super fun class III, III+ and IV rapids with new friends! After hours of thrilling adventure on the Vilcanota River, you will reach camp where you can change into dry clothes and have lunch. Then, at the same camp, feel the rush going down 2 fun ziplines. Relax on the drive back to Cuzco after an active day. You will be dropped off at the city centre.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.