Cusco: Rainbow Mountain full day trek, Vinicunca.
Around 100 km southeast of Cusco, rests one of the most beautiful wonders of nature: the 7 colour Mountain. This place, also known as the Rainbow Mountain, has an altitude of 5,200 metres above sea level. You are picked up from the hotel early in the morning and transferred to Cusipata, where the hike begins. The trek is surrounded by beautiful sceneries of the Andes and guarded by the majestic Ausangate Mountain, one of the most important mountains of Cusco, considered a sacred entity since the times of the Incas. Once you reach the viewpoint of the 7 colour Mountain, appreciate the surroundings from up high. After some minutes, begin your descend to Cusipata, from where you are transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Box brunch.
- Admission to Vinicunca
- 01 trekking stick per person black diamond.
- First Aid Kit
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Horseback rides
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
You will witness amazing Andean landscapes that surround one of the greatest visual experiences to be found in the heart of the Inca Empire: Vinicunca, the 7 colour mountain.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Dress code: Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom, hiking socks (preferably wool), Synthetic or wool hiking pants, polar jacket.
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.