Cusco Sacred Valley and Machupicchu 4 Days
Duration : 4 Days and 3 Nights
Departures : Daily departures EXCEPT THURSDAYS
Activities : Guided tours: half day visits to Cuzco, The Cathedral, The Koricancha, nearby ruins, Puca Pucara, Kenko, Tambomachay and Sacsaywaman. A full day visit to the Incas Sacred Valley,pisaq market, Ollantaytambo ruins, lunch included. A full day visit to Machu Picchu, return train ride Vistadome service (the best) to Machu Picchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- All transfers to hotel, airport, stations and attractives.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 breakfasts at the Hotel, 1 lunch/buffet in the Sacred Valley
- Entrance Tickets to Machupicchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Water or any other drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
WELCOME TOUR IN CUSCO: We’ll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date ,drive you to the hotel.
the city tour start 1.30 pm bigining with visit The first place Koricancha (temple of the sun) Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo you’ll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon to start with the tour around cusco and surrounding areas. City tour from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts:We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 08:30 hrs, we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the opportunity to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we’ll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We’ll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We’ll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY: We pick you up from your Hotel around 04.00hrs and drive you to Train Station, in ollantaytambo, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes .Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag path for 30 minutes to the incredible Machupicchu, Pisaq Cusco known as the lost city of the Incas.Once more we get to Machu-Picchu, We’ll pass throught the control, where we’ll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you’ll be given time enough to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
On afternoon around 17:00 hrs we’ll return on train to Cusco and transfer at your hotel
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend to bring
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Camcorder or camera.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.