Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas 01 Day Tour - Private service
This is a private tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco.
This tour wil visit the mos important places of the Sacred Valley of Cusco: Pisac archaeological site, Pisac market, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero archaeological site.
Private car and private tour guide is the best way to enjoy the tour taking your time.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tourist transport
- Private Licenced tour guide
What's excluded :
- Parcial Tourist Ticket (Price per person s/ 70.00 per person), this is the entrance ticket
- Meals, snacks, drinks (Lunch for USD 15.00 per person Optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
In the morning at 08:00 Hrs. approx. We’ll pick up you from your hotel in Cusco to start the tour to the Sacred Valley, we will go by bus to Pisac, on the route we will make some stops to visit attractions such as viewpoints of the Vilcanota River and the valley, once in Pisac we’ll visit the Inca citadel of Pisac located at the top of the mountain to appreciate the inkas neighborhoods, the cemetery, terraces and functions, Pisac is one of the most beautiful monumental centers because it combines the landscape with the impeccable techniques of its constructions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
Then we´ll descend by bus to the typical market of Pisac, where you’ll see the most famous cusqueñan handicrafts made by Andean hands, including protruding textile pieces, ponchos, bags, etc., and ceramic handicrafts as jewelry, which are reproductions of inca archaeology pieces, such as queros (ceremonial vessels), necklaces, etc. To this fair come traders and Indian artisans from communities, here we’ll have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants and optionally do shopping at a good price.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Afterwards we’ll go to the City of Urubamba, traveling in the same direction of the Vilcanota River, once there we can enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant and try Peruvian cuisine and more. (Lunch not included / Optional $ 15 USD).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
In the afternoon we’ll visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, which is named in honor of General Inca Ollanta, famous for courting an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec. It is the only city in the Inca Empire in Peru which is still inhabited, Ollantaytambo would have been a Tambo or city-bed and a fortress built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of forest peoples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Later on the way back to Cusco visit the picturesque Andean village of Chinchero where the remains of the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, preserved their wall Incas in the main square, also we visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch and the Chinchero market where we have a short demonstration of the Incas processes used for the production of textiles.
Return to Cusco at 07:00 PM aprox.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You need to provide us the address of your hotel or accomodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.