Cusco Tour With Sacsayhuaman
Be inspired as you walk through the ancestral streets and plazas of Cusco! You can walk through each era of history in this regal city; it is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the Americas! We can trace time from Native Americans to Incans to Spaniards and now to modern-day citizens of Cusco. Besides its historical importance, Cusco is an absolutely breath-taking city with a living culture and a cuisine highly-acclaimed on the world stage!
For your first day in this majestic city, we recommend visiting all nearby archaeological sites and admiring the surrounding landscape. As a city, Cusco maintains its customs and traditions along with the mysteries and tales about a legendary past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Proffesional Tourism Guide / Driver Guide
- Complimentary Pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Puka Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central de San Pedro
What's excluded :
- Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner are not included
- Pick up from the airport of Cusco Additionally we will charge you 20usd extra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
the most important temple of the sun located in the heart of Cusco City.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The fortress was the largest structure built by the Incas. It was constructed on an elevated rocky promontory facing the northern marshy ground outside the Inca capital of Cuzco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
Q´enqo was possibly used by the Incas as a worship center; its passages, that resemble a labyrinth, have in their flanks several channels in the form of Amarus (snakes), through which ran the blood of animal sacrifices- that were usually the most beautiful and unique.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
Militar Area that protect the City of Cusco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
It consists of a series of aqueducts, canals and waterfalls that run through the terraced rocks. The function of the site is uncertain: it may have served as a military outpost guarding the approaches to Cusco, as a spa resort for the Incan political elite
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
main cathedral of cusco
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
the Gorceries Market of Cusco
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a complimentary pick up service from the Hotel indicated in the booking reference in the city of Cusco.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.