Cusco Traditional ATV Tours (Cuatrimotos)
Our traditional tour Maras Moray salt mines atv tour, is full of fun and visit spectacular places, We start the tour in your Hotel, while you travel one hour to our
cuatrimotos cusco base, You will also enjoy delicious Peruvian fruits, beautiful landscapes and unlimited water that we offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transport
- Personal ATVs
- Safety equipment helmets and gloves
- Professional tour guide
- Unlimited mineral water
- First aid kit
- Visit a local market in Chinchero
- Pick you up from your hotels if it is near to main square of Cusco
- The tour can start from Cusco or the sacred valley if it is near Urubamba
- Peruvian snack
- A Cusqueña beer ready for this adventure
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to
- Moray S/70.00 peruvian soles
- Salt mines S/10.00 peruvian soles
- Optional tips
- • First group (07: 00-13: 00)
• Second group (12: 45-18: 30)
Our traditional tour Maras Moray salt mines atv tour, is full of fun and visit spectacular places, We start the tour in your Hotel, while you travel one hour to our cuatrimotos cusco base, You will also enjoy delicious Peruvian fruits, beautiful landscapes and unlimited water that we offer.
Tours de ful diversión, confort y seguridad al mejor precio, máximo 8 personas por grupo salidas diarias
Our official tour guide will teach you how to drive ATVs, 10 minutes of training and then, we take you to magical places, stop to take pictures with the giant mountains, glaciers, typical towns, etc, until you reach to……
You will ride these ATVs enjoying the route to Moray, where we will have a guided tour, this place was the most sophisticated Inca agricultural laboratory of its time, strange circular terraces.
Incredible place of white pools for salt that is still extracted by local people, located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, to the salt mines nowadays it is not allowed to go with ATVs, so we will use our transportation to get and visit this Wonderful place while an cold Cusqueña beer wait you.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop in an authentic local market, where local women will show you, natural dyeing processhow using flowers, trunk bark, stones and others and weaving process, after we return to Cusco.
NOTE: We do not offer insurance, so passengers must leave as a guarantee passports that will be with the official tour guide in charge of the tour or S / 100.00 nuevos soles per person, and sign a risk document.
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :First group (07: 00-13: 00) Second group (12: 45-18: 30)
Return Detail :Your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Raincoats or ponchos in the rainy season
- Hats or cap for the sun
- Solar blockers
- Extra money especially in soles
- Original passports
- Comfortable shoes
- Personal medication just if it is necessary
- Small backpack to carry water cameras and personal belongings
- Heavy clothes especially for the second group, the temperature changes a lot
- Photo video cameras
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.