Cusco Walking Tour: Inca Museum, Koricancha Temple and San Pedro Market
Explore the beauty of Cusco city during our Walking tour visiting the most important sites like the Inca museum, the georgeous major Cathedral of Cusco, the Koricancha which is the temple of the Sun and finally we will visit the traditional San Pedro Market.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English or Sanish speaking guide
- 1 Bottled water per person
- Small-group tour (Maximun 8 people)
- 2 admission tickets include (Inca Museum & Koricancha Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Inka
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Inka, Cuesta del Almirante 103, Cusco Peru
After breakfast, our guide will pick you up from your Hotel at 8:00am and start our visit to The Inca Museum is one of the most remarkable colonial houses of the city of Cusco, built in the early seventeenth century Inca stone by Francisco Aldrete Maldonado lieutenant mayor, called the Admiral, who lived until his death in 1643. Rebuilt by Pedro Peralta de los Rios after the earthquake of 1650 and restored again by the San Antonio Abad University of Cusco after the earthquake of 1950. Currently holds the arms of his rebuilders, who added the attractive silver front looks today, and its large courtyard with arcades and paneled rooms.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
Then we will continue our visit and enjoy the best views of the Major Cathedral Of Cusco where we will find in its walls priceless art and treasures, which is considered by many the most beautiful works of art in South America.
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
Afterward, we will visit the Qorikancha. This wonderful temple is considered sacred because it harbored priests of the Inca Empire that were in charge of worshiping, Inti, the Sun God.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
Our last stop will be in the local market of San Pedro, which operates every day of the week with a variety of items sold, as the beautiful pastries, fresh juices, delicious cheeses, huge breads that are bigger than a head, tropical fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, fresh coca leaves and also "strange" snakes in bottles, muzzles, animal heads and soups served with a jaw in it products. You can take all the time you want to tour the many small stalls, which are inspired by the style of this very special place, and you can buy traditional souvenirs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour does not have specific restrictions unless you are in a very bad serious health conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.