Cusco walking Tour Koricancha Pachacutec Palace Inca Museum & San Pedro Market.
Cusco is one of the cities with a lot of living history, it is highly recommended to walk its streets temples and palaces with a local tour guide who tells you the great history of its buildings that can still be seen as the famous temple of the sun "Koricancha" the palace of the famous inca king "Pachacutec" the inca museum and the San Pedro market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local tour guide.
- The entrance fee to Koricancha
- The entrance fee to the inca museum.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
We pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 a.m. or in the afternoon 1:30 pm our walk will start in the famous sun temple Koricancha, in this place we will take the best of Inca architecture in its temples dedicated to the sun, the moon, the stars, the lightning, the rainbow and the temple to the waters, the Koricancha temple was one of the most important religious and astrological centers of the Inca civilization, after this place we will visit the palace of Pachacutec which is enclosed near the Koricancha, in this place we can appreciate the remains of fine walls of this palace that was recovered by the Peruvian government approximately 10 years ago, after this place, we will visit the famous Inca museum, where we will appreciate the great variety of Inca artifacts together with mummies which were found around the city of Cusco, After this place we will finally walk to the market of San Pedro to appreciate the large amount of products that local people trade in this place after this place we will return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel of the Cusco city.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required to take this private tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.