Custom Buenos Aires City Tour
Customize your very own private city tour in Buenos Aires with a duration and departure time that best suits your preferences. Visit some of the city's most appealing attractions, such as La Recoleta Cemetery, San Telmo,, with your very own private guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Buenos Aires are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Professional guide
- Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Transfer to or from Ezeiza international airport, 22 miles away, carries an extra fee of 49usd
- Food and extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
A giant metal flower, with petals opening up at dawn and closing at dusk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo El Rosedal, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The most beautiful park of Buenos Aires where the locals go and relax , jog or cycle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
The burial place of Eva Peron and many important families of Argentina's history
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Agua y de la Historia Sanitaria - Palacio de Aguas Corrientes, Riobamba 750, C1025 ABP, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Admire this most incredible building containing the first drinking water tanks ever built in the whole of America.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Our National Opera House
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Learn about Argentina's birth and rich history. Grab social and economic issues in this beautiful square.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Get a taste of this bohemian neighbourhood, home to a lot of artists, with tipical eating places and a great indoor market.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
A journey into the past of Argentina, where millions of immigrants arrived and started a new life. Home to Boca Juniors Football Club and the legendary Maradona.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The widest avenue in the world with the Obelisc, tribute to the independance of Argentina.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.NB: Pick up from or drop off at Ezeiza international airport carries an extra transfer fee of 55 usd payable on site. Waiting time and transfer to the city center is not included in the tour, You get a full tour in town.Airports
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the short cut off time, please call us as soon as you have booked
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * We shall enforce local regulations * Please let us know if you have additioal requirements and we shall adapt to them. * Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival will be performed in some venues by their own staff.( museums, tango shows ec...)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.