Custom Photography Experience with Bostonian Photographer
Enjoy a visual adventure in the neighborhood of your choice! Your photography guide is a life-long Bostonian, and knows lots of beautiful parks, statues, museums, and beautiful views around the city. Spend a couple hours exploring hidden gems or Boston classics solo or in a small group of 2-5. Departure times and locations are flexible.
per adult from
45 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
Contact the photography guide and let them know if you have any specific parts of the city you’d like to explore, or if you don’t let them know some of your interests, and they will plan a tour for you. Also, tell the guide what cameras you have, what photography experience you have, and what you’re interested in photographing. Please include any physical limitations or disabilities you may have. The tours can include walking, driving, or public transportation depending on your preference. Tell the guide how much time you would like to spend on your tour and your ideal time frame, and they will plan a custom tour for you to fit your needs and interests.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet anywhere in the Boston area.
Departure Time :Mondays: 9am-2pm Tuesdays: 9am-7pm Wednesdays: 9am-2pm and 6-10pm Thursdays: 9am-2pm and 6-10pm Fridays: 9am-10pm Weekends are flexible, please contact guide to book at least a week ahead of time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.