Custom Private Adventure
The boat is yours! You tell us what you want to do and our Adventure Team will custom tailor your experience with only the best snorkel locations with the best conditions for YOUR trip. Expect multiple snorkel sites on Maui and/or Lanai. We also offer SCUBA diving for both certified divers and new divers through our Introductory Diving Experience. While snorkeling and diving expect to swim with turtles and abundant marine life and experience beautiful coral gardens. We will also hang out with Humpback Whales in the Winter and often encounter dolphins. This Adventure has it all with “Aloha Nui”!
per adult from
2 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Includes your selection of Chef prepared foods and Prosecco and Beer. Includes SCUBA and Into-SCUBA upon request.
This adventure features our new and exclusive Blue Water Maui Mat, our 22 foot long floating mat that will hold up to 17 people for lounging, playing or drift snorkeling!
• Chef prepared gourmet lunches and snacks are provided. See more about our food by clicking on the "Food" link at the top.
• We do not recommend these trips for people with back problems, heart problems, poor health or women during pregnancy.
• Please check in 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Look for a greeter with a blue or red crew shirt.
• SCUBA Diving and our "Intro SCUBA Experience" are available on this tour.
Departure Point :Captain Woody's, Mala Boat Ramp, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.