Custom Private St Maarten Sightseeing Tour from Philipsburg
A private customized tour which allows groups, family and friends to travel at their own pace and focus on your specific interests. This tour is private, sophisticated and extremely personalized allowing guests to indulge in all of what this unique island has to offer. You will still enjoy the benefits of a guided sightseeing tour, picturesque stops, historical sites and landmarks while your private guide provides commentary on things worth knowing about the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Beverages (water, beer, soft drink, guavaberry rum punch)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Martin / St Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
This private customized tour allow guest to create their own itinerary and have it their way.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Port, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per vehicle. Maximum capacity is 8 passengers.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.