Custom Wildlife Tour
Ketchikan adventure tours offers custom tours for all ages and abilities.
This tour is dedicated to the pursuit if Alaskan wildlife and marine life.
Salmon at the downtown Salmon ladder and would you like to touch a wild Alaskan salmon in our creek?
Then heading down to Herring Cove to try and see some Black Bears or some Black Tailed Sitka Deer perhaps.
Harbor seals and sea lions are a plenty but don't forget to duck because Eagles are swooping if you have snacks.
Then we head back into town and I can drop you off at Creek Street or back at your Berth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Herring Cove
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Herring Cove, 8033-7979 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9757
Herring Cove is an amazing place for wildlife viewing here in Ketchikan
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Will also pick up at airport.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.