Customizable Private Buggy Tour in Cozumel with Lunch and Snorkel
Get in your open top Buggy to get to know the gorgeous island of cozumel how you want. You can stay local and tour around the center of Cozumel or go for a lap around the island to experience the virgin beaches on the East side. Choose from a list of recommendations or if you have a plan, inform us and we will have it arranged. Our guides are very knowledgeable and can help you plan out your customized itinerary just the way you would like. We include a guide, a vehicle with gas and insurance, cooler full of water, soda, and beer, 5 hour tour duration, a delicious Mexican lunch on the beach or in Cozumel's center, Tequila history, and welcome Margaritas, the rest is up to you and your party.
A few of our recommendations include: Archeological site San Gervasio, Punta Sur Eco Park, Chankanaab park, El Cedral, Jade Caverns and Cenote, Zip line, Laser Tag, shopping in the center, Horseback riding, Jet Skiing, Parasailing and Chocolate tour. Entrance fees and extra costs are not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private Guide
- Tequila Tour
- Access to Beach Club
- Gas and Mileage
- Stops on the east side of the island
- Visit Monuments and Mayan Replicas
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
- Entry/Admission - Playa de San Martin
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar
What's excluded :
- Drinks in restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The first stop is in an awesome tequilera. Here you can find out about the distillation process of this one hundred percent Mexican drink, and experience its different flavors, smells and colors… You can not miss it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Then we head out to the east side of the island to admire the beautiful virgin beaches, and take some breathtaking photographs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: El Mirador, Cozumel Mexico
Very good spot to stop, climb to the top of the coral formation, take some pictures with the Mexican flag, and look at some Mexican artisanal products.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar, Sur, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8.3, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
After Punta Sur, we then drive to your last stop, the beach club, Tortugas. Here you will certainly experience an authentic complimentary Mexican lunch that includes 1 choice of chicken, beef or fish fajitas, quesadillas, or nachos. Drinks are not served with lunch but are available to purchase along with additional food items from the menu at the guest’s expense. At the beach, you will also have the chance to do some snorkeling. Your guide will issue all of the snorkel gear needed, which include masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices. He will also demonstrate how to use the equipment before leading you into the water for a guided snorkel excursion. You’ll be amazed at the tropical beauty of the coral reef system and the underwater fan coral garden.
Finally, when you are done snorkeling, it is time to go with your guide back to the meeting point where you where picked up.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 7-Eleven Store, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 2, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
2: Starbucks, Avenida Rafael E. Melgar 599 K-18, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
3: Av Lic Benito Juárez 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Normally our guides ride in the vehicle with the customers. To maximize safety and health measures for both the customers and guides, we are currently proving a guide car for our guides to lead the way when out on tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.