Customizable Terracotta Warriors Tour with Private Transportation and Guide
This essential Xi’an day tour includes private transportation and English-speaking tour guide to serve you exclusively. You will have a morning visiting to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, choose optional afternoon sightseeing you are interested, and discover Xi’an at your pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
The tour guide will pick you up from Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am, sit in the comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to start the highlights day trip.
Drive around 1 hour to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages and the must see in Xi’an. Listen to your knowledgeable guide’s introduction of the Qin Dynasty on the way, explore all three sections tagged in the order of their discoveries upon arrival, spend enough time in the underground palace to discover the First Emperor’s history and be amazed by the vivid life-size terracotta army.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
To meet different dietetic requirements and provide traveler the flexibility to taste local food, lunch is at your own arrangement and expense, your guide is always happy to recommend good restaurant for you to enjoy authentic local food.
Flexible tour options are provided in the afternoon, you can choose your preferred two more sites in the downtown area to continue the sightseeing, like 1. City Wall 2. Big Wild Goose Pagoda 3. Shaanxi History Museum 4. Bell & Drum Tower 5. Muslim Quarter 6. Great Mosque 7. Gao's Grand Courtyard 8. Small Wild Goose Pagoda 9. Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Or choose the one site of Han Yang Ling Museum in the afternoon.
Afterwards, enjoy private transfer back to your hotel to conclude the full-day Terracotta Warriors trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise your preferred afternoon sites for a better arrangement while booking
- This tour offers you the most flexibility by leaving the afternoon time open and lunch and entrance fee on your own
- Entrance tickets and meal fees are excluded in this tour, please pay on the spot based on your customized itinerary
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.