Customize Day Tour In Ochi (Horseback Riding,Rafting,Blue Hole, Dunns River )
This tour is unique because you have the entire day in Ocho Rios and can choose between different tours and attractions plus you get to have lunch wherever you want to.
NB: This is only for the transportation to and from the attraction, once you’re on site there will be a entrance fee for each activity.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admission to activities
- Entry/Admission - White River
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White River, Ocho Rios Jamaica
There are two Adults to each 30ft Bamboo Raft (and 1small child). Your Raft is guided by experienced, trained and talented captains who will ensure that you have a relaxing, safe and enjoyable cruise down stream.
Feast your eyes on the amazing lush tropical greenery and watch the gentle wind in the leaves as you go lazily down the River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
You make your way up a series of magical falls and blue pools surrounded by forest, with ample opportunity to swim, dive and swing off ropes into the water. Guides accompany you through the cascades on a well-marked trail (with steps and ropes where necessary for safety).
The tiny cave climb under one of the falls is safe but isn't for claustrophobes. The guides are excellent, know the best places to take photos of you, and are attentive to both kids and more senior visitors who might be uncertain on some of the climbs. Vendors sell jelly shoes at the entrance, and life jackets are also available for those who want to enjoy the falls but aren't strong swimmers. There are refreshment stands at the entrance to the falls. Take nothing you aren't happy to get wet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios is one of Jamaica's most popular attractions. It's a natural waterfall that is fed by an underground spring. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see.
What makes this beach extra special is that it's one of the few beaches in the world that has a waterfall flowing directly into it.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Falmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
This place is MAGICAL!!! Glistening Waters is a glowing lagoon on the north coast of Jamaica.
This marvel is only found in 4 places in the world, however, this lagoon is the brightest of them all due to more consistent climate.
The water is filled with phosphorous which allows it to illuminate so brilliantly when disturbed.The glow is formed from small microorganisms that emit a flash of light when touched. The microscopic organisms live and create a natural phenomenon, known as bioluminescence.
Jamaica’s luminous lagoon being the brightest of them all amazes scientists and visitors worldwide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.