Customized Day Trip with a Local in Barbados
Are you yearning for an authentic tour of Barbados? Look no further!!
Let me show you the Barbados I was born and raised in just as I remember it. I would love to share my most treasured and intimate memories of travelling around the island with my father. The shores and forts of Barbados have always made me giddy because of the immense pleasure I drew from them growing up. Come explore them with me as I share interesting facts only a local would know. I'd love to take you for a journey through history as we travel the quaint towns and absorb in the beauty of ancient buildings alongside modern architecture.
Also get to interact with locals as we pass vendors in the streets as well as the famous Barbados rum shops. And not to mention the natural scenery, the breathtaking flora and fauna. Who knows, maybe we will see a monkey or two crossing the road!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Light lunch
- Pick Up Included
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- Entry/Admission - Hunte's Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Animal Flower Cave, North Point Barbados
We will spend some time at this lovely look out spot. You will have the opportunity to go into the cave and experience the beauty of the cave pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hunte's Gardens, Highway 3A Barbados
A stroll through the awesome gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and other accommodation propertiesBridgetown Port and Grantley Adams International AirportPorts
- Port Barbados Main Gate, Harbour Industrial Park, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/22/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons with wheelchairs are allowed once the person is able to get themselves in and out of the wheelchair
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.