Customized Gyeongju UNESCO trip
Gyeongju is a city in the southeast of Korea that is brimming with history. For centuries, the city served as the capital of the Shilla Dynasty (57-935 BC), the longest period of reign in the history of Korea. Even today, you'll find ancient landmarks blanketing the city, standing as proud testaments to a bygone era. These ancient relics are such an integral part of the landscape that the whole city has been designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage (known collectively as the 'Gyeongju Historic Areas'). Many even lovingly refer to Gyeongju as a 'roofless museum' thanks to its abundance of artifacts.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with Local guide and transport ( Small / Large group)
- Transportation expenses Gas / Parking / Toll fees
- English Speaking Local guide + Driver either Driving guide
- Please inquiry : Over 15 people - up to 40 people and more people private tour possible booking.
What's excluded :
- Lunch / dinner decide it as you wish local foods and pay at the spot
- Entrance fees pay at the spot
- The construction of Bulguksa Temple was begun by Gim Daeseong in 751 A.D., during the reign of King Gyeongdeok, and was completed in 774 A.D during the reign of King Hyegong. Its construction was begun and completed parallel with that of Seokguram.
Nestled in the western foothills of Mt. Tohamsan, Bulguksa Temple is a monumental work of art recognized throughout the world for its excellence. It depicts profound Buddhist principles and the spirit of artistic genius in a unique way. As the longed-for Buddhist land and ideal world of Silla imagination brought to earth, Bulguksa Temple is a realization of the earthly Saha World as expressed by Sakyamuni Buddha in the Lotus Sutra, Buddha’s Land of Bliss from the Amitabha (Infinite Life) Sutra, and the Lotus Land of Vairocana from the Avatamska (Flower Garland) Sutra.
- Recommendation itinerary in Gyeongju UNESCO -
* Pick up customized required at the Hotel, KTX train, Cruise port in Busan
Itinerary: Seokguram Grotto UNESCO - Bulguksa Temple UNESCO - Folk Ceramic Village - Daereungwon Tombs - GyoChon Hanok Village - Cheomseongdae Observatory - Anapji pond -National Museum
Itinerary: Yangdong Village - Bulguksa Temple UNESCO - Daereungwon Tombs - Cheomseongdae Observatory - Anapji pond - National
Itinerary: Seokguram Grotto UNESCO - Bulguksa Temple UNESCO - Folk Ceramic Village - Millennium park - Daereungwon Tombs -National Museum
* Return to customized required at the Hotel, KTX train, Cruise port in Busan
*I will discuss with you and advise for the customized tour with flexible itinerary.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere in Busan ( outside of Busan , Airport will be extra charged )Airports
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan international cruise port
- Busan, Shin - Gyeongju KTX , SRT train station
Departure Time :B Group 1/13/2019 - 1/13/2023
C Group 1/13/2020 - 1/13/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
A Group 1/13/2019 - 1/13/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum 2 people numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Meet up point : Cruise passenger's who will see you front of exit gate with name picket follow cruise schedule
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet up point : Customer's request location in Busan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.