'Cutty Sark' Entrance Ticket
The celebrated historic sailing ship, built in 1869, was once the fastest in the world; and is the world’s sole surviving tea clipper. Located in Greenwich, London, discover what life was like on board this true survivor of the seas which has now been restored to an award-winning visitor experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Cutty Sark
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Cutty Sark is the world’s sole-surviving tea clipper, celebrated for her record-breaking passages around the globe. Come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon.
Initially built for the China tea trade and launched in 1869, Cutty Sark’s original wooden planks and iron frames have been meticulously conserved. As part of an ambitious six-year conservation project, the ship was raised over three metres, giving visitors the unique opportunity to stand directly underneath this world wonder and see her elegant lines and ground-breaking design. It has now been developed into an award-winning museum and visitor experience.
Your entrance ticket will allow you to explore her in full. Discover what life was like on board a true survivor of the seas, see the sailors' quarters and take the helm at the ship's wheel.Stand on the main deck and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging, take the helm at the ship’s wheel, and enjoy fabulous views of the River Thames.
Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Maritime Greenwich, the National Maritime Museum and the Queen’s House are both located within a short walking distance from Cutty Sark and are free to visit. The Royal Observatory is a must-see attraction when visiting Greenwich as its the home of GMT and the Prime Meridian.
Departure Point :Cutty Sark, King William Walk Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 5 years are free to enter the attraction
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.